$15 Million Matching Gift Challenge
Your gift can go twice as far when you make it part of the $15 Million Matching Challenge
Thanks to the extraordinary generosity of Orlando Corporation, all donations supporting redevelopment projects at Osler’s three hospitals will be matched, dollar-for-dollar. Orlando Corporation has pledged to donate up to $15 million to Osler Foundation – that’s $5 million to each of Osler’s three sites.
With your help, this challenge has the potential to generate $30 million to dramatically improve health care for you, your family and your community, close to home.
This opportunity is only available for a limited time!
Your donation will be doubled if made before the match time period ends. End dates vary, by hospital site:
- Peel Memorial: June 30, 2016
- Brampton Civic: August 31, 2017
- Etobicoke General: December 31, 2018
Many ways to have your gift matched
New gifts and pledges of all sizes are welcome and will count toward the $15 Million Matching Challenge, including:
- Recurring gifts like monthly or payroll deductions
- New commitments made through any program, such as major giving, planned giving, community giving, direct response, sponsorships and giving through Signature Events
Need more information?
Give us a call at 905.494.6890. We’ll work with you to help you discover the gift that’s right for you.
Ready to make your gift count twice?
When making your donation, select ‘$15 Million Matching Challenge’ from the drop-down menu on the online donation form.
Donate to Brampton Civic
Donate to Etobicoke General